Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What I Did Over My Easter Break...

Made some little easter coloring books using my tutorial here...
...made lots and lots of candy (does anyone else have the issue of feeling totally out of control when working with melted chocolate?)...
...made simple paper easter baskets to give out to the kiddies we know...
...and left a mooshy belly bunny as a Toy Society Drop (still trying to make up for the two I missed last year).

What did you make and do over your Easter break?

6 comments:

Ms. Diva said...

OMGoodness what a fabulous thing to do!! I went to check out their site and I LOVE it!! Your rock! Thanks for this!!

Colleen said...

That is very cool! I'm joining! This is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Beth- the mama bee said...

We made these fun eye spy sheets. The kids have been having fun searching for the hidden pictures. http://mamabeefromthehive.blogspot.com/2010/04/eye-spy-fun.html

Puwi said...

they are soooo cute!! :)

The Toy Society said...

I love those bunnies! And yes I have issues working with melted chocolate - or any baked goods for that matter.

By the way, no need to make up for anything!

Minnado said...

I took my two kids to visit my mum - a five hour drive (by me, no Mister on this trip!) All I Managed to make ws a heap of bias binding to edge my daughter's wrap dress I am making. Managed to cut the binding but that's all - too much madness chasing my little one round Grandma's "jungle garden" and having fun at the beach.