Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Color...

Art: Bullseye Geometric Print by  Twoems
Eat: Flavored Popcorn via Such Pretty Things
Make It: Branch Weaving Tutorial by Natural Suburbia
Decor: Painted Stairway via Curbly
Inspiration: Quote via Pinterest

Given my desire to make more things rainbow-y and color-wheel-y this year, I thought I would start a little ongoing Friday feature of 5 colorful images that caught my attention this week...also, what better way to kick off the weekend than with a little color...enjoy.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a fun idea for a feature. I'd love to try the branch weaving.

Bernadette {Chic Spaces for Little Faces} said...

Love the color. Makes me feel happy!

Wendi said...

Love that brand weaving! My daughter is obsessed with rainbows (she keeps her closet organized in rainbow order) and I think she'd love it!

Laura Dodson said...

oh golly. i want the staircase AND the color wheel print. wow.

Holly said...

Yes--I would encourage everyone to go check out all the prints in Twoems shop--lots of color and lots to see.

Larissa said...

ooooh. Wouldn't that bullseye print make a righteous quilt?

urbancraft said...

lots of color. Wish I had stairs, I would paint them like that.

also, tiny foods t-shirt = awesome!

Katie said...

I totally needed that. It's so gray outside!

iHanna said...

What a beautiful blog you've got, love all the beautiful photos, the sidebar labels... all of it! Yummy!

meg duerksen said...

love this post!
i just found you through ohdeedoh? maybe.
i love the art supply totes! so much!
my blog is rainbow-y too. :)

i saw those stairs a few months ago and asked my husband if we could do that on our back stairs and he said YES. i almost cried i was so excited!!!