Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chow Bebe Bibs & Autumn Meets Summer Pie

The bibs are done! The rainbow array of them makes me feel so inexplicably happy. And they have such a nice heft in your hand. Yes, nearly instant crafting gratification.
There are 4 sayings: Feed Me, Eating Machine, Starving Child, and Food is Love. And here are their equally bright and lovely terry clothe backsides. You can view more photos of the bibs here.
And this is the oh-my-god-delicious apple-raspberry pie I baked. It is like autumn meets summer all snuggled up together in a buttery crust. The apples were locally grown, freshly picked from the tree, and the raspberries were from our frozen stash, picked earlier in the summer from our own bushes. Autumn meets summer, I tell you.
Let's just call this lunch for today.

1 comment:

The Toy Society said...

PLEASE tell me you saved me a piece of that delicious looking pie?