Thursday, February 4, 2010

Doodle Face Something-or-Other...

What can I say about Beeper's latest Doodle Face? How about this: What the...? The kid has some imagination...is it a mutant giant attacking the kingdom? A bunny gone real, real bad? A spider scaling the castle walls? Who can say? Beeper would not divulge the answer to these burning questions and so I turn to you--what do you think it is? And yes, I have added some notes to the drawing for your comprehension(the temperamental artist was willing to divulge that much)--just in case it is not completely obvious to you what all is there.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What is this? um... well.. It's awesome! I love kids creativity - so free and innocent and unafraid of what others think - it's a beautiful thing!

AG Ambroult said...

I love all the details of this. The imagination...

Amie Plumley said...

I have been really inspired by little one's creativity as well. I'm always like - how did you think of that?!

Anonymous said...

I personally find it very obvious- it's a giant spider that fell into some toxic waste, and he's at a costume ball at the palace dressed as a bunny!
haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.