Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some Colorful and Happy Spring Projects

This group of projects are so lovely to me. Like, my hearts hurts a little just looking at them because I want to be able to make them all RIGHT NOW. All that color. All the wonder and inspiration contained in this group of projects. And so many good ideas. I am so printing some of Karma Cards and giving them out. And the story buttons are a definite at some point this summer. And am dying to make that bird mobile, as well as the rainbow pussy willow branches.

You can find links for all of the projects above under the Projects Found Elsewhere You Should See button in my sidebar. Please enjoy these, but also don't forget to thank their creators because gratitude is free and easy to give back.
(A note to my more impatient readers: the kiddo sewing kit tutorial is being worked on as I write this--well, not exactly as I write this because I am actually writing this and not the tutorial at this exact moment, but you know what I mean--it is coming...)

6 comments:

sarah said...

I already have toooo many things on my project list! Now I have to add more.

I love those birds.

MamaLucy said...

I have to make that tee-pee for my girls. Our tree-free lawn is so damn sunny!

Holly said...

Threaded Basil--Yes, the birds. They call to me too.

MamaLucy--I am sure your girls could give a rip about the lack of shade BUT they are sure to appreciate a teepee nonetheless....

Knittymama said...

What a great round-up! We've been looking for a new project or two.

Puglette said...

the rainbow pussy willow is such a sweet idea. how is socrates>
:o)
puglette

erin said...

Those birds are simply perfect! Definitely on my to do list now. Looking forward to the box tutorial. :-)