Saturday, July 17, 2010

In My Shop: A Rainbow Array of Mooshy Belly Bunnies

Made a little litter of mooshy belly bunnies in a rainbow's worth of colors.  As one might guess from their name, they are mooshy, gushy and squooshy--you know, soft, cuddly, that sort of thing.  Also, they are made from recycled stripey tees (which I have an endless affection for, both in my own personal wardrobe, as well in my plushies).
These have a sweet little white bob of a tail that is securely attached to the bunny's derriere--that means they are safe for babies, toddlers, kids of all ages and big people, alike.  And did I mention you can find them in my shop?  Yup--right here.  Hop on over and have a look if you are in the market for some stripey, mooshy bunny goodness (and let's be honest here--who isn't?).

3 comments:

Kim said...

They are SO cute!

Crafty Mama said...

These are so cute, and I love the addition of the tail! I used your pattern to make one for my little boy's easter basket. He loved it!
http://www.craftymamablog.com/search/label/Plushies

Clemencia said...

thank you so much for this tutorial, I really have to give it a try. I can't wait to see what else you have for us :)
thanks