- I once wrote about 300 pages of a novel...still lurking in the recesses of my laptop somewhere to this day...
- I plan to design a doll someday that is based on a Miro painting I saw in the Tate Modern
- It makes my day when I pull up alongside a schoolbus in the morning and I can wave to all the little kids looking out the windows and they all bunch up around the window willynilly and start goofily waving back at me
- I love to eat peanut butter on saltine crackers
- I sing to Neko Case at the top of my lungs when driving in my car
- I once had a job where I managed the man who would become my husband (and then one thing led to another, and you know how that goes...)
- I dream of owning some land in the far northern reaches of beautiful Minnesota and turning it into a camp for friends and family with tents on wooden platforms, an open air kitchen, and an old clawfoot tub set out under the sky where you can take a bath by the light of the moon...
And also, here are 7 blogs I highly recommend to all of you (which does not include those blogs I have lately been writing love notes on this blog--but to be clear, I still ADORE those blogs too...):
And for those of you who I have just nominated and pointed out the uber-coolness of your blogs, well this is what you now need to do (unless you have already been tagged for this activity before, then I would add a clause that says you can gracefully decline...but it is all up to you, really):
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the Kreativ Blogger logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
And finally, I would like to say thank you to dear Threaded Basil for being such a supporter of my blog and for making this moment possible. Really. Thank you. Goodnight everyone.