Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Shop: Nature Explorer Bag and Child's Sewing Kit

I have just put my one and only Nature Explorer Bag, fully outfitted with explorer supplies, as well as my one and only Child's Sewing Kit--also fully tricked out with all manner of sewing supplies--in my Etsy shop.  You can find the Explorer Bag here, and the Sewing Kit here.
Of course, if you have the time and inclination, you could make your own of either of these--check out the tutorials for them over here.  

5 comments:

Carrie Mesrobian said...

how lucky am I that my girl owns one of each!

the benefits of knowing you personally are endless, my dear!

Cindy said...

Had to pop in and tell you that I found your rainbow plushie tutorial last week and made one today. Adorable! And Pffftt to the nasty corporate ogre.

Hele said...

I´ll ever be gratefull to pinterest for helping me to discover such a great blog!

I follow you fron Spain and I have already tried one of your tutorials, My bunny is not as beauty as yours, but I am proud of it.

http://helenytroy.blogspot.com/2011/12/conejito.html

Thank you for sharing your great ideas!

Holly said...

Hele--your bunny is very sweet--especially that button nose and contrasting patch of fabric on his belly. I hope you will share your photo of your bunny in my Flickr group...

This is My Life said...

I love both of these. What thoughful gifts these would make.